- Show notes – 5/18/13: Dinin’ Hall
- Show notes – 05/11/13: Aromaku – Indonesian food truck
- Show Notes – 05/4/13: An Interview with Robert Lemon about Transfusion, a documentary about a Taco Truck in Columbus
- Show notes – 04/27/13: Interview with Dave Wible
- Show notes – 04/20/13: Chef David Tetzloff of G Michael’s
Monthly Archives: June 2012
This week we ponder the question: What would we do in a world without Jeni’s? Johnson’s Real Ice Cream – Bexley and New Albany Charlotte and Olivia’s Sublime Ice Cream – New Albany Mardi Gras, 1947 Hard Road Columbus, OH 43235 … Continue reading
This weekend’s show is part two of an interview with Dave Scarpetti who writes the blog webercam.com and is a pro-griller and inventor of the Firedome. He answers our questions about grilling at home.
This weekend’s Father’s Day show is an interview with Dave Scarpetti who writes the blog webercam.com and is a pro-griller and inventor of the Firedome. He shares some of his weeknight grilling tips. Here’s his post on grilling vegetables. (photo … Continue reading
Los Potosinos Monday – Saturday 11am – 7pm 791 East Long St, by the Lincoln Theater Entry on Taco Trucks Columbus Facebook CMH Gourmand blog post
For today’s show two of our Foodcasters are on the other side of the microphone. Johnny interviews Andy and Bethia about their food tour company Columbus Food Adventures which is celebrating its second anniversary this summer.