- Show notes – 5/18/13: Dinin’ Hall
- Show notes – 05/11/13: Aromaku – Indonesian food truck
- Show Notes – 05/4/13: An Interview with Robert Lemon about Transfusion, a documentary about a Taco Truck in Columbus
- Show notes – 04/27/13: Interview with Dave Wible
- Show notes – 04/20/13: Chef David Tetzloff of G Michael’s
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Explorers Club – interview with owners Ricky Barnes & Tracy Studer Website & Facebook More from CMH Gourmand Reviews from Columbus Alive, Breakfast with Nick and Columbus Underground.
Snowville Creamery Yogurt Project Details of the Kickstarter project. This project will only be funded if at least $50,000 is pledged by Friday Feb 10. We will be posting the extended version of the interview soon.
Interview with Nick Manus, 4th Generation Owner of Phillp’s Coney Island, about the 100th birthday of the family restaurant on Friday January 13th, 2012. Phillips Coney Island (2010 CMH Gourmand Post) Phillp’s Coney Island Website
Interview with Milo Petruziello, Community Outreach Coordinator (Columbus) Website Reviews from local food bloggers: CMH Gourmand Hounds in the Kitchen (includes a price comparison) Persephone’s Kitchen Did you know that you can also subscribe to this show on itunes?
The show’s theme song is Sleepyhead by local band Earwig. New restaurants in 2012 and the resurgence of Downtown Dining Latitude 41 Explorer’s Club MoJoe Lounge (downtown) DeNovo Sidebar Milestone 229 Harvest Pizzeria Element Pizza Jury Room Knead Previous show … Continue reading